Now housed within the Wollongong Foot and Ankle Centre, Wollongong Podiatry has a proud history dating back to 1986.. continuously testing, innovating and developing new and improved ways to combat foot, ankle, and leg ailments for its patients.
- Analysis of foot, leg, hip and spine posture when you stand, walk and even when running
- Force plate computer walking assessment to analyse what is happening underneath your feet.. and in your shoes
- Force plate assessment of you squatting, jumping and hopping
- StrongFeet™ strength and conditioning methodology to build strong healthy feet
- Running mechanics appointments to improve running efficiency and capacity.. all while reducing injury risk
- Advanced diabetes and circulation screening
- Ingrown toe-nails.. immediate relief!!
- Painful corns and calluses
- Hard to reach feet.. we can take care of your toe-nails for you
At Wollongong Foot and Ankle Centre we treat patients with all foot and ankle conditions, come and experience our comprehensive service